Shipwright Coordinator – Sydney
Ref Classic: 3628 Location: Sydney
Continued business growth has created a role for a Shipwright Coordinator at a top tier Sydney waterfront centre for the maintenance & repair of yachts, power boats, super yachts and commercial vessels.
Reporting to the Shipwright Manager, you will:
- Manage the allocation of resources for the Shipwright team.
- Ensure that reporting and documentation are kept up to date.
- Maintain strong, positive relationships with project customers.
- Keep up to date on jobs with the Team, and communicate progress on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all appropriate permits are in place for hot work, working at heights and confined spaces, as required for the jobs that you manage.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Workplace Health & Safety.
- Manage and control both internal and external resources for all facets of jobs that you are coordinating.
The person we seek Must have:
- 5 years or more experience in industry.
- Relevant Trade qualifications.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Boat and Car driver licences.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Prior exposure to MYOB.
Additional Preferred Skills include:
- NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) level qualifications.
- Marine rigging experience.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Fork Lift Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside dedicated professionals with a shared passion for boats and boating, in a dynamic business environment, right here in Sydney. Commencing salary is negotiable according to experience and qualifications.
Job reference Classic 3628
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume