Production Manager – Architectural Fittings
Ref Classic 3631 Location: Sydney – Gladesville / Ryde Area
Rare opportunity for a mechanically minded Team Leader to run efficient factory operations, and maintain optimum stock levels for this well established manufacturer of architectural hardware products.
Location is Gladesville / Ryde area and off-street parking is available on-site.
Reporting to the General Manager, your duties will include:
- Implemention & follow-up of daily production and maintenance schedules to meet product delivery, cost and efficiency targets.
- Staff supervision and training, with ability to ensure safe work procedures are followed.
- Equipment set-ups, maintenance schedules.
- Maintaining an inventory database for stock control and work in progress.
- Purchasing of raw materials, consumables and spare parts, and reconciliation of goods received against delivery dockets.
The ideal person we seek would have:
- Production supervision experience in a make to order jobbing shop, preferably including pressing & fabrication of metal products.
- Fitter Machinist or equivalent Mechanical or Process Engineering qualifications.
- Team leadership, people & communication skills.
- Inventory management skills and experience.
- A positive attitude and ability to make things happen
- Computer literacy in MS Word & Excel.
- Current Car licence & preferably LF Forklift ticket.
- Availability to work full-time Monday to Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established, stable company. Salary package is negotiable, according to qualifications and experience.
Job reference Classic 3631
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume