HSEQ Advisor – Marine Services
Ref: Classic 3702 Location: Rozelle, Sydney
A leading marine engineering services group with operations at Rozelle Bay has a permanent position for a Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Advisor.
The position is full-time Monday to Friday, and would suit an experienced WHS practitioner who is looking for an opportunity to guide a professional team of project specialists to safe working practice at a single, fast-moving and multi-functional site.
Your key tasks will include:
- Management of an established Integrated Management System (IMS) for Quality, Environment and Workplace Health & Safety.
- Overseeing staff and contractor compliance, documentation and reporting.
- Organization, recording and overseeing of HSE aspects of plant and equipment maintenance .
- Induction and on-boarding of new employees and contractors.
- Overseeing of accident & incident procedures, including return to work coordination, as required.
- Conducting & documentation of regular compliance and toolbox meetings.
- Driving continuous improvement in operating procedure safety.
- Training in and enforcement of proper use of PPE on site work areas.
- Regular reporting to senior management on IMS compliance concerns.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Recognized Workplace Health & Safety qualifications.
- Knowledge of ISO Quality & Environment standards, and AS/NZA Workplace Health & Safety standards.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably including marine, construction or related engineering industry.
- Good people and communication skills, with the personal skills and experience to influence people not directly under your control.
- A positive attitude, and ability to make desired outcomes happen.
- Competency with MS Office products.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for hands-on career growth in a high visibility industry setting, please contact GRAHAM NIELSEN on 0409 245 206, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Apply Now” button.
Salary package is negotiable, according to experience and ‘fit’ to the role, as a guide $120k – $140k pa plus super.
Job reference Classic 3702
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume