Transport Supervisor – Premixed Concrete
Location: Sydney Ref: Classic 3618
A leading supplier of pre-mixed Concrete to the infrastructure & building construction sector has a position available for an experienced Transport Supervisor to join their Sydney team.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, your key tasks will include:
- Recruitment, induction and training of company concrete delivery drivers, and overseeing the training & performance of contractors, as required.
- Ensuring that all vehicles comply with and operate within OH&S and legislative requirements.
- Management of day to day manning and availability of delivery fleet, to meet customer service expectations.
- Regular checking of vehicles to ensure presentation to company standards.
- Supervision and direction of a small team of leading hands.
The person we seek would have:
- Strong people management skills.
- An open communication style.
- A positive attitude, and ability to make things happen.
- Prior experience in supervision of heavy vehicle operations, in a time critical business environment such as logistics or construction..
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly.
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance procedures and NHVAS compliance regulations.
This position is a great opportunity to join an industry leader in a high profile fleet logistics management role. Salary package is negotiable, and will include a fully maintained company vehicle and performance bonus.
Please contact GRAHAM NIELSEN on 0409 245 206, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Apply Now” button.
Job reference Classic 3618
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume