Storeperson / Stores Manager – Marine Services
Location: Sydney Classic 3626
Opportunity for Storeperson with experience in warehousing & storage of construction or marine engineering supplies to join a go ahead company in the inner city Rozelle/ Lilyfield area. Best to have your own transport for this location, and free parking is available.
Reporting to the Yard Manager, your duties will include:
- Maintaining stocks of consumables and special items in liaison with operations staff.
- Receiving deliveries and booking into store.
- Processing of purchase orders, follow up and expediting with suppliers.
- Booking out items from store.
- Providing assistance to operations staff.
The ideal person we seek would have:
- Prior experience with storage of goods & supplies, preferably as used in the construction or marine engineering services sectors.
- Stock control & warehousing skills in an MYOB environment.
- Good people & communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a small team environment.
- Computer literacy.
- An LF Forklift ticket (must have).
- Boat & Car licences (preferable), along with First Aid qualifications.
- Availability to work full-time Monday to Friday.
Job reference Classic 3626
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume