Storeperson / Inventory Coordinator
Location: Rozelle, Sydney Ref Classic 3615
Opportunity for Storeperson with experience in buying and storage of construction and/or engineering supplies to join an established business in the inner city Rozelle area. Your own transport will be required for this location, and free parking is available.
Reporting to the Yard Manager, your duties will include:
- Maintenance of inventory levels of consumables and special items in liaison with engineers & project managers.
- Processing of purchase orders, follow up and expediting with suppliers .
- Receipt, booking in and transfer of deliveries to storage.
- Booking out requisitioned items from inventory.
- Providing assistance to operations staff.
The ideal person we seek would have:
- Prior experience with storage of goods & supplies as used in the construction or engineering services sector.
- Stock control & warehousing skills in an MYOB environment.
- Good people & communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a small team environment.
- Intermediate or better MS Office literacy.
- An LF Forklift ticket.
- Availability to work full-time Monday to Friday.
Job reference Classic 3615
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume