Service Coordinator / Advisor – Boating Marina
Location: Rozelle, Sydney Ref Classic 3619
Continuing business growth has created a position for an additional Service Coordinator with Sydney’s leading centre for maintenance & repair of sailing yachts, power boats and commercial vessels.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your key tasks will include:
- Coordination of all facets of recreational boating maintenance projects, as the point of contact between your customer and the marina workshop.
- Booking in, coordination and estimating of each project.
- Controlling the allocation of space and lifting scheduling for jobs that you manage, and coordinating the resources required.
- Ensuring that accurate documentation for job estimates, records and invoices are generated.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with your project customers, and communicating job progress.
- Management and control of subcontractors and internal resources employed for projects.
- Management & permits for hot work, working at heights and confined spaces, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with the company Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Workplace Health & Safety.
- Assisting with marketing & sales related activities, including attendance at trade shows and special events.
The ideal person we seek would have:
- Customer service experience in the leisure boating marina services sector.
- Current boat and car driver licences.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably MYOB.
- Good presentation, people skills and a positive attitude.
- Preferably hold a Fork Lift licence and First Aid Certificate.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside dedicated professionals with a shared passion for boats and boating, in a dynamic business environment at one of Australia’s most comprehensive boating repair and maintenance facilities, here in Sydney.
Service Coordinator / Advisor - Boating Marina
Job reference Classic 3619
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume