Purchasing & Support Officer – Engineered Products
Location: Wollongong Ref Classic 3627
This global manufacturer of Engineered Process Products has a position available for an experienced Purchasing & Supply Officer at their Asia Region office in Wollongong.
Reporting to the Financial Controller – Asia, your role will be to manage the procurement function for stock items and spare parts from global supply sites, to meet sales orders from the regional Channel Partner network.
Your duties will include:
- Generation of purchase orders to meet sales orders and maintain agreed inventory levels.
- Coordination of the delivery process with freight forwarders.
- Updating of new product BOM’s, standard costings and pricing for stock items to computer.
- Maintaining of inventory levels data including goods in transit.
- Coordination of regional stocktakes twice a year, and annual iTrax vendor audits.
- Administration of product warranty, repairs and replacement claims.
The person we seek would have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (preferred).
- Experience in international supply chain and inventory control.
- Excel spread sheet & database management skills.
- Exposure to JDE or equivalent reporting platform (well regarded).
- Ability to work independently & proactively in a small team environment.
- Availability for occasion flexible work hours to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Additional fluency in an Asian language?
This is a unique opportunity in a Global Sales & Service driven business, offering broad exposure to regional commercial business markets. Commencing salary is negotiable to attract the best candidate.
Job reference Classic 3627
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume