Project Manager – Marine Industry
Ref Classic 3623 Location: Sydney
Sydney’s leading waterfront centre for the maintenance & repair of sailing yachts, power boats and commercial vessels has a position available for Project Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key tasks will include:
- Overseeing and management of all facets of commercial & recreational boating projects.
- Ensuring that reporting and documentation is kept up to date.
- Maintaining a strong, positive relationship with customers.
- Management and control of subcontractors and internal resources employed on projects.
- Management & permits for hot work, working at heights and confined spaces, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with the company Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Workplace Health & Safety.
- Liaison with customers on project progress, and promotion of facilities for development of new business opportunities across the industry.
The person we seek would have:
- A trade certificate as a Shipwright, Marine Engineer or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in an Engineering or Project Management role in waterfront boating repairs & maintenance.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive attitude, and ability to make things happen.
- Current boat and car driver licenses.
- Competency in MS Office products and preferably MYOB / Quickbooks.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside dedicated professionals with a shared passion for boats and boating, in a dynamic business environment at one of Australia’s most comprehensive vessel repair and maintenance facilities, right here in Sydney.
Job reference Classic 3623
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume