Civil Engineer – Pavement
Location: Sydney Ref Classic 3578.
Opportunity for a Civil Engineer with 2 to 5 years or more experience in pavement engineering to advance your career with a leading mid-tier design & management services consultancy.
Located at head office in Sydney’s mid-western suburbs, you will take a leadership role in project management & consulting for a broad range of clients, including state road authorities, local government bodies, large construction companies, developers and geotechnical engineers needing specialist services or advice.
The person we seek should have:
- A Civil Engineering Degree from an approved institution.
- At least 2 years of pavement engineering experience.
- A working knowledge of pavement design & software systems.
- Willingness to develop new skills and expertise as a consulting engineer.
- Project Management experience.
- Good business and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including GIS software tools.
- Strong customer service orientation and commitment to superior service delivery.
- Excellent people, persuasion, presentation and communication skills.
This position will suit a technically strong and commercially astute Engineer who is ready to learn and grow with a very successful specialist consultancy. A competitive salary package is negotiable, in line with skills & experience.
If this sounds like you and you tick most of the boxes above, please contact GRAHAM NIELSEN on 0409 245 206, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Apply Now” button.
Job reference Classic 3578
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume