HSE Risk Manager – Industrial Services
Ref: Classic 3622 Location: Western Sydney
Our client is a Sydney based Industrial Services company with interstate expansion under way. They wish to recruit an experienced person to expand HSE systems & standards to support further business growth.
Industry HSE certification is in place, and extensive internal IT system based operations data is available. Your role will be to document historical data, design forward risk control programmes, and drive them across operations.
Reporting to General Management, your key tasks will include:
- Establishing a management system for Safety, Health and Environment risk control.
- Developing safety reporting & analytics to identify safety training programmes.
- Promoting & driving a positive safety culture.
- Advising and influencing management, team leaders and field staff on safety and environmental best practice.
The person we seek would have:
- Diploma level or better HSE qualifications, and desire for further personal development.
- Knowledge of national & state HSE legislation and standards.
- ICAM or equivalent safety training and experience.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Ability to influence people not directly under your control to achieve desired outcomes.
- A positive attitude and ability to make things happen.
- Competency with MS Office products.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Advisor / Manager to establish a corporate HSE function with a fast developing and very successful industrial services group.
Commencing salary package will include negotiable base salary, company car, super and other benefits.
Job reference Classic 3622
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206 click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume