Diesel Mechanic / Plant Fitter
Ref Classic 3467 Location: Eastern Creek, Sydney NSW
A large landscape services company in Western Sydney has permanent positions for 2 more experienced Diesel Mechanics to join their Western Sydney fleet maintenance workshop team. Workshop hours are 11 am to 8.30 pm Monday to Friday, and regular Saturday overtime is available. The company runs a mobile fleet of over 200 units, and is growing.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, your duties will include:
- Routine maintenance of diesel truck fleet..
- Repair, service and maintenance of mobile earthmoving, agricultural, elevated platform and ancillary equipment.
- Troubleshooting diagnostics, parts interpreting and hands-on repairs.
- Documentation of work carried out.
The Diesel Professionals we seek should:
- Be Trade qualified Diesel Mechanics, ideally with post-trade training.
- Have a heavy plant & equipment background, with more than 3 year’s experience.
- Hold a current MR or higher driver’s license.
- Have an EWP ticket, or be willing to work towards getting one.
- Have a can-do, make it happen attitude.
- Have good people and communication skills.
- Be willing to learn from others, and be able to work independently.
- Be available to work overtime as needed.
These roles will suit well organized Diesel Mechanics looking for opportunity to progress in a stable but growing business sector. Competitive hourly rates are on offer, offering potential to earn over $90k + super with overtime. .
Job reference Classic 3467
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume