Concrete Plant Manager – Sydney
Location: Inner City Sydney Ref Classic 3575
A leading supplier of pre-mixed concrete to the infrastructure & building construction sector has a position available for an experienced Plant Manager to join their Sydney team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager – Metro Concrete, your key tasks will include:
- Management of the efficiency of day to day plant & delivery operations.
- Reviewing forward customer orders to ensure the availability of plant, raw materials, staffing and trucks, for delivery of optimum customer service.
- Leading a positive SHE culture throughout plant operations.
- Developing relationships with customers through site visits, for pre-delivery assessments and resolution of any supply issues.
- Maintaining communications with other functional areas of the business, including Sales, Technical, Logistics, Credit and Quarries.
The person we seek would have:
- At least 5 year’s leadership experience in heavy industry operations in a time critical business environment, ideally including concrete production operations and project management.
- Strong people management & leadership skills.
- Skills to engage with and influence others to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to make decisions and show good judgement under pressure.
- Well developed forward planning, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business, both written & verbal, with strong listening and negotiating skills.
- Preferably, relevant Tertiary and/or Degree qualifications.
This position is a great opportunity to join an industry leader in a high profile production & logistics management role. Salary package is negotiable, and will include a fully maintained company vehicle and performance bonus.
Job reference Classic 3575
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume