Civil Engineer – Pavements
Location: Sydney Ref: Classic 3582
Opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer with at least 2 years experience in pavement engineering to advance your career with a leading mid-tier design & management services consultancy.
Located at head office in Sydney’s mid-western suburbs, you will take a leadership role in project management & consulting for a broad range of clients, including state road authorities, local government bodies, large construction companies, developers and geotechnical engineers needing specialist services or advice.
The people we seek should have:
- A Civil Engineering Degree from an approved institution.
- At least 2 years of pavement engineering experience.
- Working knowledge of pavement design & software systems.
- Willingness to develop new skills and expertise as a consulting engineer.
- Project management experience.
- Good business and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including GIS software tools.
- Strong customer service orientation and commitment to superior service delivery.
- Excellent people, persuasion, presentation and communication skills.
This position will suit a technically strong and commercially astute Engineer who is ready to learn and grow with a very successful specialist consultancy. A competitive salary package is negotiable, in line with skills and experience.
If this sounds like you and you feel that you tick most of the boxes above, please contact GRAHAM NIELSEN on 0409 245 206, email your resume to email@example.com or click the “Apply Now” button below.
Job reference Classic 3582
Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206
click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume