Business Analyst – Technology Equipment
Ref Classic 3624 Location: Wollongong
This global Technology Equipment manufacturer has created a new permanent position for an experienced Business Analyst in the corporate services team at their SE Asian Regional office in Wollongong, just south of Sydney.
Reporting to the Financial Controller – Asia, your role will be to prepare and analyse commercial data on product sales throughout SE Asia, guiding development of plans & strategies to promote profitable business growth in sales through their Channel Partner network.
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of detailed sales analysis and market trend spreadsheets & pivot tables.
- Developing business performance indicators to support strategy implementation, business analysis and sales forecasting.
- Providing statistical modelling, cost / benefit analysis and pricing guidelines.
- Assisting the preparation of financial data and annual budgets, monthly forecasts and flash reports.
- Liaising with overseas business agents to review price lists in foreign currencies.
The person we seek would have:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, finance or a related discipline.
- High numeracy and analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including pivot tables.
- Ideally, a working knowledge of visual basic, and exposure to JDE financial platforms.
- Preferably 5 years or more professional experience in a business analysis role,
- Versatile small business office skills.
- Ability to work independently & proactively in a small team environment..
- Availability to occasionally work flexible hours to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Additional fluency in an Asian language?
This is a unique opportunity in a Global Sales & Service driven business, offering broad exposure to regional commercial business markets. Commencing salary is negotiable to attract the best candidate.
Job reference Classic 3624 Please contact Graham Nielsen on 0409 245 206 or click to email your resume
Can't find what you are looking for?
You can register with us by emailing your resume and we will keep you up-to-date on all new positions.
email your resume